Friday, April 25, 2008

CAROLINA ONE REAL ESTATE - PRUDENTIAL FRANCHISE OUT IN CHARLESTON- REAL ESTATE NEWS






With the recently annouced news of Prudential Carolina leaving their franchise and starting a new endevour it made me do some thinking. Does the company make an agent or does the agent make the company? You can have good and bad agents at any Real Estate Firm. What matters is that your agent is ethical, honest, diligent, professional and a person you feel you can relate to for your real estate needs. I believe you will start to see some of their agents leave and move back to a franchise company like Century 21 and Remax. Its hard to complete against a major francsises when it comes to TV, radio, print and online Marketing. You will notice when you search for Real Estate Century 21 remains up top. Even Locally in Charleston Century 21 has the dominent online market share.




Creaturo and Associates of Century 21 Beachside Real Estate, has helped many families over the last fifteen years relocate to our area, and local families move up or size down. We would love an opportunity to meet you and assist you with your real estate needs.



Darcy Creaturo has been a Realtor for Eight years and mother of three. By nature, I’m a caregiver, and I believe in the personal touch. I’ve met so many wonderful people, and I’ve made so many friends since I’ve become a Realtor. I understand the stress that relocating or trying to find the right home can have on a family. My experience and compassion for my job can greatly benefit you!


Dave Creaturo moved to the area, Isle of Palms, in August of 1995 with his family. My mother, a real estate agent for 20 years, is the one responsible for leading me towards a career in real estate. The real estate side of my life began nearly 3 years ago when Darlene Creaturo (my mother) and I decided to marry her strong real estate background with my marketing and internet skills. Darcy Creaturo, A power house leader in the real estate community, has taught me the fundamentals of the business. She also makes sure I treat each client as if they were part of the family. The partnership between the three of us has been successful and enjoyable. We believe that our team offers you, the prospective client, service that is a notch better than any of our competition.



Charleston, SC is the city of history, beaches, parks, museums, great schools, wonderful malls, great sports, many universities and colleges, live entertainment, lush trees, boating and swimming activities .The Falls are spectacular!! You are only minutes from the ocean, and a few hours from the mountains. You can not find a more wholesome place to raise your family. There are so many reasons you should live in Charleston that I can not name them all. You just have to see Charleston and experience it for yourself.



We would like to be your first point of contact for your home buying process. We can help you in the initial stage by providing you with active home listings and great information on Charleston and the surrounding areas including financial, business and school resources. Then, if you are not working with an agent already, our Team can represent you and your best interests in finding and closing on the home of your dreams. We specialize in the resale market and new homes.

No comments:

Century 21 Properties